Online Citation Guides
Below are resources that will help you cite your sources for either a Bibliography or Works Cited page.
- NoodleTools--Everyone should have an account. Creates works cited page for you.
- Sample Works Cited Page with Notes--Explains proper formatting
- Sample Works Cited Page (Clean)--Works Cited page without explanations
- Sample Annotated Bibliography with Notes--Shows how to format Annotated Bibliography
- Bibliography Citation Examples and Templates--Allows you to copy and paste templates from Word document and fill in with the appropriate information
- Guidance on Creating Bibliography Citations--Models how to create citations if you don't want to use NoodleTools
b) Citing Sources:
c) Evaluating Information:
- Internet Detective (Effective Tutorial)
- Internet Research: Finding and Evaluating Resources (Simon Fraser University)
- Critical Evaluation of Internet Resources Checklist (University of Alberta)
- Critical Evaluation of Internet Resources Additional Links (University of Alberta)
- How to Evaluate Internet Resources (Memorial University Library)
LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY Citation Styles for Research Papers